Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Well, it's like I said, John Edwards is a big jerk Democrat

Oprah interviewed Elizabeth Edwards. She said, "I've seen a picture of the baby. I have no idea. It doesn't look like my children but I don't have any idea."

Winfrey asked Edwards directly whether she's still in love with her husband.
"You know, that's a complicated question," she said.

As she revealed in her memoir, Elizabeth Edwards told Winfrey she specifically requested fidelity from her husband when they married. "I wanted him to be faithful to me - it was enormously important to me," she said.


I can't for the life of me see why she would stay with this Democrat, I mean guy.

Remember that this is the guy that was wanting to be the V.P., even though he had already committed adultery.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any negatives will be removed. It's the Fairness Doctrine at it's best.