Updated often because Obama makes frequent gaffes.
1. Lipstick on a pig.
2. Joe used to stutter. They called him B-B-Biden.
3. When talking on Jay Leno about his bowling, he said, "It's like - it was like Special Olympics or something."
4. Sent Hillary to Russia with a Staples button that said 'overcharge' in Russian.
5. 58 states.
6. Received $101,000 from AIG while calling for AIG execs. to return bonuses.
7. No more earmarks, and then there are more than 8000 earmarks in the bill he signs.
8. Signs bill with said earmarks behind closed doors.
9. Flubs his lines when he takes the oath of office. Has to ask for a redo.
10. Says there will be no lobbyists in his administration, but has more than 10 lobbyists in his administration.
11. Nominates Daschle. He's a tax cheat that had cheated the U.S. out of $128,000.
12. Nominates Bill Richardson who is facing a federal grand jury investigation.
13. Nominated Timothy Geithner to oversee tax cheats, who had cheated the U.S. out of $34,000.
14. Nominated Nancy Killefer who once had a lien on her house when she failed to pay unemployment insurance for household help.
15. Barack Obama jokes about Nancy Reagan having séances in the White House. She consulted astrologers. Hillary had séances.
16. Gives Britain PM Gordon Brown a whopping 25 DVD's that are region 1, which do not work on DVD players in Britain.
17. Gives Britain PM Gordon Brown's boys cheap Marine 1 helicopters that are sold in the WhiteHouse gift shop.
18. Thought a WhiteHouse window was a door and tried to open it.
19. Whacks his head on Marine 1 while climbing in.
20. Said Caterpillar would hire back workers if the stimulus package was passed which was a lie according to CAT CEO. CAT laid off 2545 more workers less than one month after it passed.
21. Says that Americans invented the automobile.
22. Thanks himself when the teleprompter flubs at a St. Patrick day event. (He may have been joking but the only video of the event disappeared)
23. When talking about the P/E Ratio, he said it was Profits/Earnings when he should know the P/E ratio stands for Price/Earnings.
24. DVD's given to British PM were actually a regift that came from Spielberg.
25. Claimed he had an American uncle that had helped liberate the Auschwitz concentration camp when in actuality, it was liberated by the Russians.
26. Ignored Aunt who he called 'beloved' in his book, who was living in government housing in Boston and is an illegal alien.
27. While campaigning, he didn't know the difference between Hamas and Hizbullah or at least mixed them up.
28. Stretched the facts when he said there are "two-and-a-half million displaced people inside of Iraq and several million more outside of Iraq." The International Red Cross estimates it to be 2.2 million. As for displaced Iraqis outside the nation's borders, according to a recent report from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, that figure is around 2 million.
29. Said the National Journal rated him the #1 most liberal Senator because of 1 vote, but the National Journal listed 99 things he had voted on for his ranking.
30. Claimed that tornadoes in Kansas killed a whopping 10,000 people: “In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died — an entire town destroyed.” The actual death toll: 12.
31. “Thank you, Sioux City. ... I said it wrong. I’ve been in Iowa too long," he said, IN SOUTH DAKOTA.
32. He claimed his parents united as a direct result of the civil rights movement: “There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Ala., because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born.” Obama was born in 1961. The Selma march took place in 1965.
33. Thought Iraqis and the Afghans speak the same language.
34. Dreams from My Father: “Then, there’s the copy of Life magazine that Obama presents as his racial awakening at age 9. In it, he wrote, was an article and two accompanying photographs of an African-American man physically and mentally scarred by his efforts to lighten his skin. In fact, the Life article and the photographs don’t exist, say the magazine’s own historians.
35. George Obama, his half brother, lives in squalor in Kenya on $1 a month.
36. Thinks Kentucky is closer to Arkansas than Illinois is. (For the geographically challenged, IL borders KY.)
37. He ran his campaign against the Washington establishment, by populating his campaign with established Washington insiders.
38. Said that after Kennedy talked to Khrushchev, Russia removed missiles from Cuba, but in fact, after the talks, Russia moved them INTO Cuba.
39. On Memorial Day, he said he saw our fallen heroes in the audience.
40. Said that Bush created a world that allowed people like Hugo Chavez to lead counties. However Chavez came to power in 98, during Clinton.
41. Said McCain was running for George Bush's "4th" term.
42. "How's it going Sunshine!", "It's nice to be in Sunshine." He was in Sunrise, FL.
43. Said he wouldn't wait until his 6th year to talk to automakers like Bush. Bush met with automakers Apr. 2003. (Like he'll even see a 5th year!)
44. Thinks that asthmatics use breathalyzers. (Very offensive to those of us that do use INHALERS and NEBULIZERS)
45. Of all the people and assistants on Obama's task force on the auto industry, only 3 own American cars. 2 own no cars.
1. Hillary Clinton told Mexican officials that "we" -- as in the U.S. government -- are considering re-upping the so-called assault rifle ban. Then, Obama's press secretary replied that he was unaware of "any plans" to reinstitute the ban.
1. Asks for "website number" of recovery.gov.
2. Tells a former Senate colleague who addresses him as "Mr Vice-President" to "give me a f---ing break"
3. Stated in an interview last fall that when the US stock market crashed in 1929, President Roosevelt went on television to calm the American people. Of course, Roosevelt was not president in 1929 nor was television invented yet.
4. Told disabled man in wheelchair to stand up.
Obama's questionable associations and endorsements.
(verification of endorsements)
Chicago Gov. Rod Blagojevich - soon to be in prison (endorsed O for pres./O endorsed him for gov.)
Detroit Gov. Kwame Kilpatrick - Ex-con (endorsed O for pres./O endorsed him for mayor)
Bernadette Dohrn - admitted terrorist once again being investigated
William Ayres - admitted terrorist once again being investigate.
Tony Rezko - Syrian-American that had some dirty real estate dealings, one with Obama.
John Edwards - Senator that cheated on his wife when he knew she had cancer. Likely fathered a child with his 'girlfriend.'
Louis Farrakhan - 700 man march
Jane Fonda - Goofy anti-American actress
MoveOn.org - extreme left org.
ACORN - Many members found guilty of voter registration fraud
NARAL - dinks
Planned Parenthood - big time Democrat lover and pro-child killing
Alec Baldwin - Funny guy, but goofy
Danny Glover - Loves Chavez
Sean Penn - Loves anything anti-American
Susan Sarandon - see above
Phil Spector - charged with murder
Bill Maher - Real classy dork
Sarah Silverman - Cute, but dumb
Jon Stewart - Dumb, but dumb
Woody Allen - weirdo
50 cent - strange
Usher - perverted under-age girl lover
Howard Stern - weird
François Hollande, head of France's Socialist Party - not much of a stretch.