Friday, April 10, 2009

An old interview by Chris Matthews before the thrill went up his leg.

Chris Matthews interviewing State Senator Kirk Watson (D) Texas (who endorsed Obama for Pres.)
Feb 19, 2008

Chris: "You're a big Barack supporter, right Senator?"

Kirk: 4 sec. pause, "I am. Yes I am."

Chris: "Well name some of his legislative accomplishments."

Kirk: "We ah, um."

Chris: "No Senator. I want you to name some of Barack Obama's legaslative accomplishments tonight if you can."

Kirk: 4 sec. pause. "Well... I... ya know...What I will talk about is more about what he's offering the American people right now."

Chris: "No no. What has he accomplished sir. You say you support him. Sir. You have to give me his accomplishments. You've supported him for president. You're on national television. Name his legislative accomplishments. Barack Obama, sir."

Kirk: "Well I'm not going to be able to name you specific items of legislation."

Chris: "Can you name any. Can you name anything he's accomplished as Congressman."

Kirk: "Nah. I'm not going to be able to do that tonight."

Chris: "Well that's a problem isn't it?"

Kirk: "Well, no, I don't think it is."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any negatives will be removed. It's the Fairness Doctrine at it's best.